In recognizing the 7.3 million trucking industry employees who move America’s freight, the American Trucking Associations (ATA) is encourages industry stakeholders to prepare for the upcoming National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, scheduled Sunday through next Saturday, Sept. 11-17. “Those who work in the trucking industry or personally know a truck driver understand the important work that these men and women do on the road each day,” said ATA President and CEO Chris Spear.
- TAB Bank Provides Staffing and Recruiting Company in California with a $4 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- TAB Bank Provides Petroleum Wholesale Company in New Mexico with a $4 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Class 8 Orders Rocket Higher, Up 160% Year-Over-Year | Transport Topics
- Scott F. Barnes Joins TAB Bank’s Business Development Team
- TAB Bank Provides Transportation Company in Arizona with a $3 Million Revolving Credit Facility