A new report released Monday by the American Trucking Associations (ATA) projects freight volumes will increase by nearly 29 percent over the next 11 years. “The outlook for all modes of freight transportation remains bright,” said ATA Chief Economist Bob Costello in releasing its U.S. Freight Transportation Forecast to 2026.
- TAB Bank Provides Staffing and Recruiting Company in California with a $4 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- TAB Bank Provides Petroleum Wholesale Company in New Mexico with a $4 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Class 8 Orders Rocket Higher, Up 160% Year-Over-Year | Transport Topics
- Scott F. Barnes Joins TAB Bank’s Business Development Team
- TAB Bank Provides Transportation Company in Arizona with a $3 Million Revolving Credit Facility