FTR releases preliminary Class 8 net orders for August at 14,000 units, slightly above expectations and a 36% improvement over July. However, the Class 8 order activity for August was the weakest for that month since 2010 and down 35% from August 2015. Class 8 orders for the last twelve months have totaled 206,000 units.
- TAB Bank Provides Staffing and Recruiting Company in California with a $4 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- TAB Bank Provides Petroleum Wholesale Company in New Mexico with a $4 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Class 8 Orders Rocket Higher, Up 160% Year-Over-Year | Transport Topics
- Scott F. Barnes Joins TAB Bank’s Business Development Team
- TAB Bank Provides Transportation Company in Arizona with a $3 Million Revolving Credit Facility