- The International Factoring Association's (IFA) goal is to assist the Factoring community by providing information, training, purchasing power and a resource for the Factoring community.
- The Commercial Finance Association (CFA), is the international trade association dedicated to the asset-based lending and factoring industries.
- The Turnaround Management Association (www.turnaround.org
) is the only international non-profit association dedicated to corporate renewal and turnaround management. Its international headquarters is in Chicago.
- The Association for Corporate Growth®(ACG) is the global community for middle market M&A dealmakers and business leaders focused on driving growth. ACG members have access to data, content and networking to access capital, make deals and drive corporate growth. Founded in 1954, ACG has grown to more than 13,000 members organized in 56 chapters throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
The mission of the American Trucking Associations, Inc., is:
- to serve and represent the interests of the trucking industry with one united voice;
- to influence in a positive manner Federal and State governmental actions;
- to advance the trucking industry's image, efficiency, competitiveness, and profitability;
- to provide educational programs and industry research;
- to promote safety and security on our nation's highways and among our drivers; and
- to strive for a healthy business environment.
The Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) has for the last 72 years dedicated itself to representing the interests of truckload carriers. TCA is proud to be a member-driven organization, providing benefits and services to our members regardless of size.
TCA members join with hundreds of other leaders in the truckload carrier industry working to ensure safe, high quality, reliable and efficient truckload transportation services.
Because TAB works with so many great companies, you can benefit from our association with these companies. If you are looking for a vendor in any of the following areas, TAB suggests that you start with one of these fine companies: