From increasingly stringent fuel efficiency regulations to the regionalization of fleets, a number of trends continue to impact the North American trucking industry. Let’s look at six of the top trends within the segment. According to the most recent data available from the American Trucking Associations (ATA), the trucking industry hauled 9.96 billion tons of freight (2014), which is nearly 70% of total U.S. freight tonnage.
- TAB Bank Provides Staffing and Recruiting Company in California with a $4 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- TAB Bank Provides Petroleum Wholesale Company in New Mexico with a $4 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- Class 8 Orders Rocket Higher, Up 160% Year-Over-Year | Transport Topics
- Scott F. Barnes Joins TAB Bank’s Business Development Team
- TAB Bank Provides Transportation Company in Arizona with a $3 Million Revolving Credit Facility